Finland`s coast boasts the world`s largest archipelago. Old wooden towns, lighthouses, historical manors and stone churches, large national parks stretching over land and sea all sums up Coastal Finland in a nutshell. Read more about Coastal towns in South-West Finland here.
Find the information to promote South-West Finland as a great place to visit
Ready made presentation
- Destination Turku
- The city of Turku
- General ppt-presentation of Turku (presented at the kick-off event 29/11/17)
Download Turku mobile app.
Images and videos
- Download images from Turku here
- Video – Urban legends since 1229
- Video – Smart city for smart people
Create content by your self
Presentation created by yourself and told by your own words is the most effective and convincing way to promote South-West Finland. Remember to add Ambassadors logo to your presentation and use #ambassadorswf and #VisitTurku #VisitRauma #VisitPori or #VisitUusikaupunki when needed.
Great places to promote South-West Finland as a great place to visit
- Professional events in Finland and abroad.
- Own blog or maybe you could write quest post in someone`s blog? If you are interested writing a post to Ambassador Network`s webpage please, take contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- While networking discussions with your friends or new acquaintance.
- Could you write an article to your home town`s newspaper or university magazine?
- All social media channels!
If you need presentation to promote South-West Finland as a great place to visit in some occasion please take contact and we`ll help you.